We recommend reservations
Located at Hwy 2 and 642 on beautiful little Heritage Lake (Just west of the 0verpass at Morinville)
- Bring your fishing poles the little lake is stocked with fish you may catch some.
- 54 Serviced sites plus large over-flow area
- A few minutes walk to get to the center of Morinville.
- Minutes from Sobey's Grocery, Pubs, Restaurants, Gas and several Fast Food Outlets.
- Fire Pits on most sites. ( Wood cost is $10.00 a bundle )
- Wireless Hotspot - Internet Access - ($2.95/Day, $24.95/Week, or $45 Month )
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Seasonal Rates
Driving Directions: From Hwy 2 North, take exit 642 ( town of Morinville ), head west 1/4 of a mile going under hwy 2 overpass, we are on the left hand side ( (south). From Hwy 2 South, take exit 642 West, go 1/4 mile and we are on the left hand side (south side) of the highway. 55529 Range Road 255, Sturgeon County, AB Just west of town on Main Street.